Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's no secret

I love Spiderman. Always have and always will.
I know it's nerdy and I make no apologies.

Tonight I decided to watch Spiderman 3, which I haven't seen since the theaters.
No one ever wants to watch it with me. I'm sure someone would humor me and suffer through it, but then they would probably laugh at me when I cry during the movie.
No joke, I have cried in two out of the three Spiderman movies.
When you hear me explain why, you'll cry a little too. That Aunt May is a wise woman.

Really though, I just love Spiderman.
And here's why...........I think I can actually be Spiderman.

I'm not talking about having this dream as a kid, I'm talking about right now, currently, as I write this.
This goes beyond fantasizing, I want to be Spiderman.
I can think of no other occupation, not even an Image Analyst or a Guy Who Gets Paid to Eat Little Caesars $5 Hot & Ready Pizzas, that I would want to be more than Spiderman.
It's a very real goal in my life.
I'm certain this is the underlying reason I started going to the gym.


6 comments:

Jill said...

quite possibly my favorite drawing ever.

bbond said...

a most awesome drawing. if i find a radioactive spider while walking around the taj mahal this weekend, i will catch it in a jar and send it to you.

Unknown said...

I am in love with you. Period.

SarahLee said...

I think it was Jerry Seinfeld that said, "For men, being a superhero isn't a fantasy; It's an OPTION." :) I think you'd be surprised at how we ladies often see the men in our lives as our own private superheroes. You don't have to be Spiderman, Logan. Just be you, and that's enough. :)

awalk002 said...

I think you might love Spiderman almost as much as me.

I watched Spidey 3 opening night.

I yelled, "GAY" really loud during the movie.

It was either during the part when Harry and MJ kiss or when Peter was emo-dancing.

Hopefully I yelled, "GAY" during both parts. I try to repress that fateful event. I just remember people laughing and the older lady next to me giving me a dirty look.

Spiderman 3 ruined my life.

Joe said...

First thing, awalk002 is hilarious. (one "l" ?)

I am more of a Punisher fan myself (excluding the lame movies). There is nothing like a crazy Vietnam vet with a score to settle and a whole lotta guns. I use to have a comic book that featured Punisher trying to knock off Spiderman, I don't think he succeeded.