Friday, February 1, 2008

FYI

I usually don't advertise on my blog, but since both of these are personal side projects, I feel justified.

First is a blog I created in response to my siblings requests to actually have a blog that documented what went on in my life (not just in my head). So I created Logg Blogg, please enjoy.


The second is a joint project with my friend Chris Tobler. We both love music and in an effort to share that love, we started an exclusively music-oriented blog. Whale in a cubicle. Be impressed by the amount of nerdery that went into figuring out the music player.
So if you enjoy music at all or are just curious, check it out.

2 comments:

bbond said...

did you create the whale in a cubicle picture yourself?

Tigre said...

yer blogs is great, log, except yer Whale one won't let me leave comments. Maybe I'm broken. The Beatiful Girls sound good and so does Hutchinson guy. You did forget to mention Canada's greatest mistake: Anvil (google 'em). wanna know what I'm listening to non-stop for years? The Black Keys. Maybe give em a try.