Sunday, September 16, 2007

Loganland: Come for the natural beauty, but stay for the pie.

I've been thinking, maybe the reason more women don't want to stake a claim in Loganland is that I just haven't been advertising enough. So I'm throwing out my old marketing scheme and rebuilding it from the ground up (Don't worry, I'm still marketing to my original demographic.) The flagship for my new strategy will be a flashy ad campaign centered around all the good qualities of Loganland and being unapologetic of any previously embarrassing features or events.

5 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I'm intrigued by Loganland and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Ryan Teague said...

(Insert generic joke about staking a claim on some territory in loganland)

(possibly insert second generic joke regarding the size of that land)

Joe said...

Did Loganland side with the Union or the Confederates?

Logg said...

Joe - Loganland remained neutral in that war and remains neutral in any and all other conflicts. Loganland is filled with lovers, not fighters.

Unknown said...

Hmm... networking is a good thing... and I have a good one....s'all I'm gonna say bout that...:)