Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The weight of a claim.


I'm sorry but I have a problem with this. Not a problem with orphans, I support orphans (not the act of making orphans, but rather the general support of orphans.)

I have issues with the statement that the musical act is in the same style of Ben Harper. I'm sorry Sam, but I doubt it. The Ben Harper style can't be labeled and set down in a nicely defined genre, the Ben Harper style can only be defined by Ben Harper. Ben Harper is a genre unto himself.
This isn't a call to repentance, but it also isn't not a call to repentance.

4 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I generally don't agree with orphans policies.

Tracy said...

Logan, your way with words....every time man, and your little drawings are amazing. Your blog is blooming into something as beautiful as...ummm...me. Please keep this thing updated!

Tracy said...

oopss... that was actually supposed to say Joe and not Tracy.

J-Rad said...

You can't label my essence!